Dear IBMA Members,
IBMA Global, IBMA National Groups and IBMA Professional Groups agreed to work together to produce common contributions to the different zonal steering committee meetings.This has several advantages:
This has several advantages:
- The quality of IBMA’s contributions should benefit from the experience of national groups with members selling biocontrol products in a different zone than their respective zone of establishment
- The PGs will bring their technical expertise and transversal approach
- Exchange of information between national groups involved in different zonal SC meetings is expected to improve
The next Southern Zone Steering Committee meeting will be held in Madrid on Friday 18th November from 9:00-13:00.
IBMA will participate and deliver a series of short presentations on the following topics:
- HOW TO ACCELERATE PROCEDURES FOR AUTHORIZATION OF LOW-RISK PPP
- HOW TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THE PPP ZONAL DOSSIERS
- AGREEMENTS ACHIEVED FOR APPLICATIONS OF PPP TO BE USED IN GREENHOUSES
Therefore, we would like to give all IBMA members the opportunity to follow this meeting online, with a maximum of 2 persons per company.
To obtain the link for the online registration, please contact IBMA Office Manager Soizick Menais email@example.com by Thursday 10th November 17.30 CET – as the 11th is a public holiday in Belgium –.
Please note registrations are open until this Friday 11th November.If you have any question about the meeting, please contact IBMA Technical Project Manager Jeremy Belzunces firstname.lastname@example.org.